Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Oh summer so sweet!

I just love summer. Mountain tent camping, s'more eating, ice cream licking, toes in the lake, loving summer times!

We have enjoyed visits from my parents and my husband's parents, a four day camping trip in the Colorado mountains, a few hikes and day trips to the mountains. Taking the kids to see Toy Story 3 was a fun time, David's parents enjoyed it as well! :o)

BBQ's with friends is a summer must and we have had a few of those, as well!

I can't believe the start of another school year is here. Our eldest started 2nd grade today, our princess is 4 and loving her curriculum we just started and our 2 year old, well... he is just as cute as ever and loving these last summer weeks.

Thought i'd add a few summer pictures that are just edible, that's how cute they are! Well, my kids in them are cute... and the pics. ;o)

No comments: