Friday, July 22, 2011

Random thoughts I snagged...

Outside my window..... Falling rain

I am thinking.... I need a date with my husband soon.

I am thankful for..... My youngest son most likely not needing surgery.

I am wearing.... Khaki poplin pants and a shirt I got at a 5k run

I am hearing..... My 3 month old baby boy breathing deeply, laying on my lap.

I am remembering.... Not a lot these days... Nursing brain... I am lucky to remember shoes when I leave the house these days.

I am going.... To clean my closet this weekend, again. It is a never ending project.

I am reading..... Created to be his helpmeet.... And, mission to motherhood.

I am hoping.... My package of rumparooz gets here quickly!

On my mind..... Getting some cleaning done, remembering to play checkers with my eldest tomorrow, taking the wee ones cast off next week, a friend that is far away but always on my mind, hoping to remember to order a shirt I've been itching for on Tuesday... Lots of random thoughts!

Noticing that..... the movie I am watching never gets old

Pondering.... Something secret ;o) maybe I'll tell soon...

Around the house.... Too much! Looking forward to getting rid of some stuff in the next few weeks

One of my favorite things.... Coffee

No comments: