Friday, June 17, 2011

My awesome craigslist find...

I scoured craigslist for a week, looking for a dresser for G's room. I was slightly picky, I wanted a smaller dresser with 3-4 drawers. Basically, something that I could put a changing pad on top of to change diapers and something that wasn't going to oper-power the room, since it is a smaller room. In a way, I wasn't picky because it could be any color or finish since I planned on painting it brown or white, anyways. What I found though, was this...

It is a SOLID, heavy, awesome dresser. It is almost too good and nice to paint or even to stain darker. So, I am going to leave it the way it is for now and make up my mind later on changing it. I love it. Best $65 I have spent in a long time.

The room was 3 year old E's and before him, 8 year old R's... but is now 8 weeks old G's. :o) It will be painted, redecorated and transformed in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I just wanted to share my great find with you. Yay for craigslist!

No comments: