Monday, March 05, 2012

Meet Me on Monday

Linking up with Bum Luxury and doing their Meet Me on Monday...

Questions: 

1. What is on your bedside table?
"Don't Make Me count To Three" and "IRAN Desperate for God"



2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
I like paperback. I do not like the feeling of holding a hardback book, especially when I get caught up in a great book and am reading for hours (when I should be sleeping...). I do have some e-books on the iPad, but I am not CRAZY about them. They might grow on me, though.

3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
Water, some ice, 2 slices of lemon. Naw, i'm not picky at all!



4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
Dinner date with my husband. Our birthdays are a week apart, so I like to go out with him for a nice dinner, to celebrate both of our special days. 

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
Big hoop earrings. I just don't get them. At all.


Answer them on your blog and link up - or answer them in the comment section below - 

No comments: